- Serves: 2 |
- Prep Time: ~30 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 379 kcal.
- Carbs: 33.4g.
- Fat: 20.2g.
- Protein 16g.
- Fiber: 27.8g.
- Sugar: 8.4g.
- 1 cup dry chickpeas
- 1 sweet potato (large, cubed)
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp. spicy paprika powder Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 5 tbsp. baba ganoush (see recipe)
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
Total number of ingredients: 11
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Prepare the chickpeas according to the method.
- Take a baking sheet and grease it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Roast the sweet potato cubes in the oven for about 20 minutes and check them every five minutes. Use a fork to see if the cubes are softened. Turn the potato cubes to roast evenly. Set aside after roasting.
- Place the cumin, fresh ginger, paprika powder, salt, pepper and water in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir well and add more spices to taste.
- Take a large skillet and grease it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Put it on low heat and add the cooked chickpeas along with the minced garlic.
- Carefully mash the mixture with a fork.
- Cook for 4 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the mixture with the baba ganoush and spice Stir well.
- Top the mixture with tabasco sauce and enjoy!
- Serve the chickpea mingled with the roasted potatoes
- Enjoy or store the ingredients separately.