- Serves: 4 |
- Prep Time: ~25 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 396 kcal
- Carbs: 45.3 g.
- Fat: 18.7 g.
- Protein: 11.5 g.
- Fiber: 14.1 g.
- Sugar: 18.4 g.
- 1 tbsp. brown mustard
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp. garlic (minced)
- ½ cup dry red kidney beans
- ¼ cup dry chickpeas
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup purple onion
- 1 small sour apple
- ½ cup slivered almonds (crushed)
- ½ cup walnuts (crushed)
- ½ cup cranberries (dried) Salt and pepper to taste
Total number of ingredients: 15
- Prepare the beans according to the method.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir well until combined.
- Refrigerate the dressing for up to one hour before serving.
- Use a grater, mandolin, or knife to thinly slice each Brussel Repeat this with the apple and onion.
- Take a large bowl to mix the chickpeas, beans, sprouts, apples, onions, cranberries, and
- Drizzle the cold dressing and over the salad to coat.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste, or, store for later!