- Serves: 4|
- Prep Time: ~35 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 113 kcal.
- Carbs: 5.3g.
- Fat: 7.6g.
- Protein: 7.8g.
- Fiber: 3.8g.
- Sugar: 0.7g.
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp. glucomannan powder
- 1½ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extracts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Total number of ingredients: 8
- Soak the glucomannan powder in ½ cup of water for a couple of minutes.
- Combine the vegan protein powder, baking powder, and almond flour in a medium bowl and set the dry ingredients aside.
- Mix the vanilla extract and flaxseed oil with the soaked glucomannan.
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat and add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Slowly stir the remaining cup of water into the dry flour mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Add the glucomannan mixture and stir it well.
- Add a heap of batter to the pan and spread it out into a ¼ inch thick pancake.
- Bake for 5 minutes on each side and repeat this for all the pancake
- Enjoy or store!