- Serves: 3 |
- Prep Time: ~15 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 247 kcal
- Carbs: 25.3 g.
- Fat: 10.7 g.
- Protein: 12.4 g.
- Fiber: 7.9 g.
- Sugar: 8.1 g.
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (alternatively, use another sweetener)
- 1 tbsp. water
- ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. miso paste (yellow or white)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup dry chickpeas
- ¼ cup dry green or brown lentils
- 1 14-oz. pack of silken tofu
- 5 cups mixed greens (fresh or frozen)
- 2 radishes (sliced thinly)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup roasted sesame seeds (optional)
Total number of ingredients: 15
- Prepare the chickpeas according to the method.
- Prepare the lentils according to the method.
- Put all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender or food Mix on low until smooth, while adding water until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Add salt, pepper (to taste), and optionally more water to the dressing and set aside.
- Cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes.
- Combine the mixed greens, tofu, lentils, chickpeas, radishes, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix everything until it is coated evenly.
- Top with the optional toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
- Refrigerate before serving and enjoy, or, store for later!